Eddie shares a bit more of his magic mojo with us in this short tutorial covering how to play all the major chords within five frets to make it easier for soloing. This is a great method for playing over chord changes, and really just involves looking at chord shapes to find points of overlap without moving very far on the fretboard. This little tip will help you get through just about any playing situation you can be in!
- Ribbon Mic Drum Overhead Shootout: Royer R121 vs. Coles 4038 vs. Shure KSM 313 vs. AEA R84
- SDC Drum Overhead Shootout: Miktek C5 vs. Schoeps CMC6 vs. Neumann KM184 vs. Peluso P84
- LDC Drum Overhead Shootout: Miktek C7 vs. Lauten Atlantis vs. Neumann TLM 107
- Hear It: Soyuz 013 Tube Mic on Acoustic Guitar & Piano
- Studio Monitor Orientation Tips
Acoustic Guitars A Designs AEA Article Avantone Microphones Bass Drum Pedals Bock Audio CharterOak Coles Cymbals DPA Microphones Eddie's Corner Electric Guitars Gear Reviews Gear Shootouts Gear Tips Guitar Lessons Lauten Audio Mahogany Manley Maple Mic Placement Miktek Millennia Neumann Neve Patchbays Pearlman Microphones Peluso Microphones Preamps Recording Acoustic Guitar Recording Drums Recording Electric Guitar Royer Sebatron Shure Sound Pure Studios Soyuz Studio Projects Microphones Telefunken Tom-Toms Tonewoods Vintech Warm Audio Zildjian