LOOPTROTTER Audio Engineering – A company founded in 2010 by Andrzej Starzyk from Warsaw, Poland. It comes as a result of over 10 years of research and experiments in the construction of pro audio and studio gear. The company encompasses passion, the pursuit of music and high-quality tone, as well as versatile knowledge and expertise in handling the sound, and singleness of purpose.
Looptrotter’s main objectives:
- The construction of original devices, giving the sound an analog touch, warmth, and saturation that is pleasing to both the ears and the soul.
- Combining the best technological solutions: electron tubes, discrete semiconductors, integrated circuits, and microcontrollers.
- Construction of the most versatile, creative, and easy-to-use devices, complementing cold and indifferent digital technology.
- Optimizing the signal path and meticulous selection of elements, targeting the best possible sound.
- Continuous progress and perfecting of the devices in terms of reliability and endurance.
Why yellow? Because in chromotherapy the color yellow proves to have a particular, positive influence on the human brain. It is believed to awaken and stimulate the mind, enhance creative thinking, and boost imagination. It helps to break through fixed notions and ideas. I’m confident, that this color best represents the objectives of Looptrotter. – Andrzej Starzyk