Pro Audio »
Terms and conditions of use, notices, and revisions: If you choose to visit SoundPure.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this notice and our "Terms and conditions of use" including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of North Carolina. If you have any concern about privacy at SoundPure.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may email periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our most current Privacy Notice posted on the website applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Information collected: the information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at SoundPure.com.
* Information you give us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
* Automatic information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses SoundPure.com. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at SoundPure.com if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
* Website use information: we collect and analyze technical information about how customers interact with SoundPure.com including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser types, operating systems, pages viewed, links, dates and times, and other information.
* Email information and contact forms: we may collect, store, and use any information that you submit via email or any of the forms on our website. We may also collect information about email communications such as confirming that an email was opened or which links were clicked.
How we use and share collected information: occasionally, SoundPure.com uses Personal Customer Information to market products and services. SoundPure.com shares Personal Customer Information that we collect as follows:
* Subcontractors: we send Personal Customer Information to third-party subcontractors and agents that work on our behalf to provide certain services. These third parties do not have the right to use the Personal Customer Information beyond what is necessary to assist us. They are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of the Personal Customer Information and are restricted from using such information in any way not expressly authorized by SoundPure.com.
* Service providers: we send Personal Customer Information to third-party providers of goods and services that you may purchase from time to time on our site (e.g., prints and posters). Like subcontractors, these third parties do not have the right to use the Personal Customer Information beyond what is necessary to assist us. They are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of the Personal Customer Information and are restricted from using such information in any way not expressly authorized by SoundPure.com.
* Credit card companies: credit card transactions are handled by a third-party financial institution and their vendors, which receive the credit card number and other personal identifying information only to verify the credit card numbers and process transactions.
* Other trustworthy third parties: from time to time, on limited bases, we may share with trustworthy third parties contact information of our account holders so that such third parties can promote their products and services.
* Business transfers: as we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that SoundPure.com, Inc., or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
* Protection of SoundPure.com and others: we release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our « Conditions of Use » and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of SoundPure.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy notice.