Acoustic guitar preamp with EQ, tuner, and boost!
Ships immediately after order processed!
The Venue DI, an acoustic guitar DI box from L.R. Baggs, has a five band tunable EQ section, adjustable gain for both passive and active pickups, a notch filter to cut out feedback, a 9dB gain boost...
The Venue DI, an acoustic guitar DI box from L.R. Baggs, has a five band tunable EQ section, adjustable gain for both passive and active pickups, a notch filter to cut out feedback, a 9dB gain boost switch, phase inverse switch, and a chromatic tuner. This DI offers versatility and incredible sound quality for all types of pickups and acoustic guitars. Thanks to Motorco in Durham, NC for letting us film this demo on stage in a live environment. Check out SoundPure to learn about all the details of this incredible DI box from LR Baggs. Ask for one of our guitar experts if you have any questions about the Venue or any other products we carry from Baggs.
SoundPure's Robinson Earle uses the LR Baggs M80 Magnetic Hole Acoustic Pickup to loop an original tune. Playing a Tony Rice model by Santa Cruz through a LR Baggs Venue DI and loop pedal, and pre-amp...
SoundPure's Robinson Earle uses the LR Baggs M80 Magnetic Hole Acoustic Pickup to loop an original tune. Playing a Tony Rice model by Santa Cruz through a LR Baggs Venue DI and loop pedal, and pre-amplified with a Sound Devices Pix 240, Robinson explores the acoustic capabilities of the new M80 Pickup. Eliminating feedback and wonderfully preserving the sonic quality of any acoustic guitar, this pickup can keep up with any band or player. And all for a reasonable price. Please don't hesitate to give one of our guitar specialists a call or shoot us an email here at SoundPure. 919-682.5552. or 888.528.9703.
This is one tool that should be in every acoustic player's rig! The EQ controls are fantastic, and I was able to dial in great tone on 3 vastly different guitars very quickly. The tuneable low mid and hi mid bands are extremely useful for isolating and removing unwanted boxy or muddy mid-range frequencies. The notch filter and phase inverter are also very effective in reducing feedback and for fine tuning. But this is only the beginning! The venue also has a tuner, a boost switch, an effects loop, and a full isolation DI so it is super quiet. Take full control of your acoustic performance with this all-in-one masterpiece!
The Venue DI is an acoustic preamp that combines a transformer-coupled DI output for maximum isolation, an EQ specifically tuned for acoustic instruments, a volume boost footswitch to complement your playing styles, and an easy to read chromatic tuner with a mute/tune footswitch. Combining the features from 3 stompboxes into 1, the Venue DI brings a new level of fidelity and usefulness to performing acoustic musicians. Assembled in the USA with 100% quality control testing.
• Adjustable gain for both passive and active pickups
• 5 band EQ with tunable low-mid and high-mid bands
• Garrett Null notch filter for effective feedback control
• Phase inversion for best sound and feedback control
• Full chromatic tuner with footswitch mute/tune function
• Adjustable volume boost footswitch
• Full isolation audio transformer-coupled DI
• Clip meter to visually optimize gain setting
• 4 segment battery status gauge
• XLR and 1/4” outputs
• Series FX loop (separate jacks for send and return)
• Works with 9v battery or DC adapter (not provided)
• Carrying case included
• Size: 7.625” x 7.5” x1.5”
• Weight: 2.2 lbs
• Gain: -12dB to +26dB
• Boost: 0dB to +9dB adjustable EQ
• Notch -21dB, sweepable from 60Hz to 320Hz, 1/8 Octave
• EQ - Bass +/- 12dB @ 90Hz
• EQ - Lo Mid +/- 12dB @ 250Hz, sweepable from 100Hz to 500Hz
• EQ - Hi Mid +/- 12dB @ 1kHz, sweepable from 500Hz to 2.8kHz
• EQ - Presence +/- 12dB @ 3kHz
• EQ - Treble +/- 12dB @ 10kHz
• Input Impedance: 10 megohms
• Output Impedance: 600 ohms
• Battery Life: 40 hrs (depends on tuner usage)
• Power Supply: 9VDC with 100mA minimum (recommended, not included)