An external parametric 5-band EQ and direct box.
Contact Us for up-to-date delivery estimate.
The Para DI is a compact device that really should be in every acoustic guitar player's rig. The preamp enhances any passive or active acoustic instrument pickup and takes the tone to another level of fullness and depth. The studio-quality EQ provides ultimate control over EQ settings, allowing the performer to take the reigns before the signal ever reaches the P.A. system. The tunable midrange band really comes in handy when taming those boxy midrange frequencies, and the tunable notch filter helps you find and eliminate frequencies that are boomy or prone to feedback. And we don't have to tell you about the Para DI's reliability, just look to so many touring acts and sound engineers around the world who choose the Para DI for their stage setup. Call Sound Pure's guitar department today and try one for yourself!
The Para DI is a studio quality direct box, featuring a five-band equalizer with tunable notch and midrange controls, adjustable gain and phase inversion. Our proprietary Quasi-Passive EQ circuitry is totally transparent and allows control over voicing without sacrificing tone -- a big advance over conventional equalizers. In short, the Para DI Is engineered to bring out the best in any pickup.
• Discrete pure class A FET input for audiophile-quality sound and
very low noise
• 5 Band EQ controls include treble, presence and bass controls,
along with tunable notch filter and sweepable mid EQ with 2
• Phase inversion switch for increased feedback control
• Proprietary Quasi-Passive EQ places synthesized passive EQ
circuitry in a parallel side-chain with main signal for control of
instrument voicing without sacrificing tonal purity
• 24 dB of adjustable gain for optimum performance and the
lowest noise with a variety of input sources, including low
• Balanced XLR and unbalanced outputs for use with an amp or
PA or both simultaneously
• High input impedance (10 Meg) delivers the full potential of any
• High current buffered output drives long cables into difficult,
low impedance loads without fidelity loss
• Heavy duty steel box provides extra protection
• Runs on 48V phantom power or 9V battery, which provides 200
hours of play time
• External battery compartment allows quick and easy battery