Internal "Tru-Mic" system with Element pickup, endpin preamp, and volume control.
The Anthem Pickup for acoustic guitar from LR Baggs features their new Tru-Mic technology, which places their noise canceling microphones extremely close to the bridge plate which allows for much hi...
The Anthem Pickup for acoustic guitar from LR Baggs features their new Tru-Mic technology, which places their noise canceling microphones extremely close to the bridge plate which allows for much higher gain before feedback compared to other pickup systems. You also have the option of blending with the under saddle pickup. The anthem has a very natural tone that isn't boxy or boomy like many other acoustic pickups. The sound hole mounted controller allows you to adjust volume, mix, phase, and check your battery life. The Anthem features new technology to give the highest performance for live venues. Call SoundPure to learn more about the Anthem or other products from L.R. Baggs. 919.682.5552. or 888.528.9703.
For those of us who don't want to fiddle with too many controls on stage, the Anthem-SL features all of the amazing sound quality and performance of the Anthem in an endpin preamp format. The mix between the Tru-Mic and Element pickups is set for the ideal balance so the soundhole-mounted control box houses only volume and mic level controls.
Think you know what an internal microphone is all about? Think again. This mic will shatter your preconceptions.
This revolutionary new amplification system features our patent pending Tru•Mic microphone technology. The mic is mounted to the bridge plate inside of the guitar to capture the majority of your guitar's true voice in a way that only a microphone is capable of - plus it is amazingly feedback resistant. Our Element under saddle pickup carries only the lowest frequencies for punch and authority.
The SL, with a pre-set mix between the mic and pickup and all of the electronics are housed in the end pin, features only a small volume control at the sound hole. It is ideal for non-standard sound hole sizes and for those of you that don't want a larger control unit hanging on the guitar top.
Now you can plug in, crank it and sound more real than you ever thought possible!
• Anthem Tru•Mic carries the majority of the guitars’ frequency range
while the Element Pickup carries only the lowest frequencies
• The mic is highly feedback-resistant
• Noise-cancelling microphone technology eliminates any annoying honky or boxy qualities from the inside of the guitar
• Mic installs easily on the bridgeplate with peel and stick adhesive
• Mic and pickup levels preset for optimum performance
• Soundhole remote includes volume and mic trim controls
• All discrete pre-contoured endpin preamp with preset crossover
• Element Pickup fits most common string spacings and saddle widths
• Comes with battery bag for secure and unobtrusive battery retention
• Tru•Mic dimensions: 2.27” x .735” x .48”
• Tru•Mic weight: 0.5 oz
• Pickup active sensor length: 3.4"
• Pickup thickness: .038"
• Pickup width: .092"
• Battery type: Single 9V
• Battery life: 170 hrs.
• Mic range: 250Hz - 20kHz