32 Channel Express Card for Apple's Macbook Pro
The unparalleled quality, performance and value of Apogee's Symphony System is now available TO GO. Introducing Symphony Mobile, the world's first, state-of-the-art, professional Native audio workstation for your laptop.
Symphony Style Symphony Mobile delivers up to 32 channels of extremely low latency I/O. Simply insert Symphony Mobile into your MacBook Pro, connect Apogee?s legendary X-Series or Rosetta Series converters, and you?re ready to roll.
Symphony Mobile delivers extraordinary performance that rivals most desktop workstations. At 1.6 milliseconds of latency at 96K, Symphony Mobile is the ultimate solution for professionals who desire portability without compromise.
Availability: March '07
- 32 channels of 24-bit 192K Digital I/O
- 1.6 milliseconds of latency from analog source in to analog source out
- Single 32 channel, PC-32, bi-directional connector
- Direct connectivity to Apogee's Rosetta 800, Rosetta 200 and AD-16X and DA-16X converters via the optional X-Symphony card
- Simple connection with a single PCI-32 cable
- Compatibility with any CoreAudio software application
- Apogee's Maestro Software for advanced control and routing
- Apogee's VBus for virtual routing between CoreAudio applications Compatible with any Apple MacBook Pro
Call our experts using:
888-528-9703 (toll free)
919-682-5552 (local/international +1)